Yarra Valley Hotel Accommodation
To see the latest deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
Yarra Valley is a wine-growing region in Victoria, Australia. Its close proximity to Melbourne makes it an ideal and easy getaway for both locals and tourists. Many of the wineries and vineyards are directly accessible from the main highway that passes through the valley. The wineries usually have clear signposts along the road. Ensure you nominate a non-drinking designated driver for the trip.
An ideal way to get around the area is by bicycle. There are even mountain bike routes that can offer spectacular views of the region. Some popular wineries are De Bortoli, Domaine Chandon and Killara Estate. Other activities in the region include visits to the internationally famous Healesville Sanctuary, hot air balloon flights, golf, and browsing through the Yarra Glen Sunday Market.
The stunning valley is definitely worth your time. For more information on the Yarra Valley Region, click here.
With a stay at Sanctuary House Resort Motel in Badger Creek, you'll be in a national park and minutes from Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary. This motel is within the vicinity of Oakridge Wines and Colds...more
Rated 4 out of 5 by 168
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz