Confirming room availability
Family Treasure Yangon
Hotel OverviewA 5-minute walk from China Town and Junction Mawtin Shopping Centre, Family Treasure Yangon is located in Yangon. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning and a minibar. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Extras include a seating area and towels.At Family Treasure Yangon you will find a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Other facilities offered at the property include laundry services and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.The hotel is 1.4 km from Sule Pagoda and 2.5 km from Shwedagon Pagoda. Yangon International Airport is a 45-minute drive away.<h3> Formerly Family Treasure Inn</h3> <P>Before June 2019 Family Treasure Yangon was known as Family Treasure Inn</p>
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Winter School Holidays in Australia
All east coast states of Australia are on holidays at the same time. ACT, QLD, NSW and Vic school holidays are from Sat 26 June to Sun 11 July.
West coast Australia (being WA and SA) is on holidays one week after the east coast states from Sat 3 July to Sun 18 July. NT is doing it's own thing, probably because it's dry season, and is on holidays from 26 June to 19 July.
To get the best deals and availability, east coasters would probably be best served travelling west for that first week and west coasters could travel east for the last week.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz