Xianyang Hotels with Balcony Rooms
For the fastest way to see the latest hotel and serviced apartment deals in Xianyang enter your travel dates here.
Various sized balcony rooms can be found when you book a hotel in Xianyang. Each of the Xianyang hotels below mentions they have at least one room with a balcony, and we have tried to highlight this room in the description. If a balcony is a must have feature of your hotel room or apartment, please double check the room description to ensure it does list a balcony or terrace.
The smallest balcony is a Juliet balcony where you can open the window but you can't or you can't really step out onto it because it's too small, essentially not designed to stand on. The next sized up balcony rooms are big enough to get outside and for 1 or 2 people to sit down. You could in theory still smoke on the balcony but smoking is often banned in public places in many cities, there may still be an ashtray handy though. After that there are very large balcony rooms where you have a full set of seats for 4 or more and possibly a BBQ (weather dependant of course).
There are more locations across China that have hotels with balcony rooms
Set within 39 km of Small Wild Goose Pagoda, One Meter Sunshine Hotel (Xian Xianyang Airport Flagship Store) in Xianyang features a number of amenitie...more
Set in Xianyang and with Small Wild Goose Pagoda reachable within 40 km, Airport Sheng Jie Inn provides express check-in and check-out, rooms, a share...more
Just a 6-minute drive from Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, One Meter Sunshine Xi'an Xianyang International Airport Hotel offers pet-friendly acc...more
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Winter School Holidays in Australia
All east coast states of Australia are on holidays at the same time. ACT, QLD, NSW and Vic school holidays are from Sat 26 June to Sun 11 July.
West coast Australia (being WA and SA) is on holidays one week after the east coast states from Sat 3 July to Sun 18 July. NT is doing it's own thing, probably because it's dry season, and is on holidays from 26 June to 19 July.
To get the best deals and availability, east coasters would probably be best served travelling west for that first week and west coasters could travel east for the last week.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz