Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewDating back to 1785, this elegant hotel in Xanten’s Main Square lies opposite Xanten Cathedral. Hotel van Bebber offers free WiFi and country-style rooms with dark-wood furnishings. Queen Victoria and Winston Churchill stayed here many times.Breakfast is served in the cosy Hubertusstube lounge with its open fireplace. Hot and cold drinks are available in the English-style lobby bar all day long. Guests can also enjoy drinks and snacks in the De Kelder Bar, located in the 400-year-old vaulted cellar. Additionally, dinner is available and consists of a 3-course menu with a choice between 2 main dishes.The rooms at the Hotel Van Bebber feature cable TV, a desk, a seating area and a private bathroom with shower, towel warmer, cosmetic mirror and complimentary toiletries. Most rooms face the quiet park, and some have a balcony.The Hotel van Bebber is just a 10-minute walk from Xanten Archaeological Park. Guests can rent bikes from the hotel for exploring the Xantener Altrhein Nature Park, just 3 km away.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz