Worthington Hotels with a Bar
To see the latest deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
This hotel is within a 20-minute drive to downtown Louisville and a 5-minute walk to The Summit Shopping Center. This hotel features a restaurant and flat-screen TV in every room.Rooms at the Hilton G...more
This hotel is within a 20-minute drive of downtown Louisville and 3 miles from the Norton Brownsboro Hospital. The hotel has an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Courtyard Louisville Northeast roo...more
This all-suite hotel is 1 mile from E.P. Tom Sawyer State Park, providing playgrounds and hiking trails. The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast and has suites with full kitchens.Residence Inn Louis...more
* Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again
!Please enter check-in date
Don't book without it.
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If Price Guardian sees what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz