Confirming room availability
Situated in Waihi, Kensington Villa features air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. This villa features a garden. The villa has 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a bath. A bicycle rental service is available at the villa. Whangamata is 31 km from Kensington Villa, while Waihi Beach is 13 km from the property. The nearest airport is Tauranga Airport, 67 km from the accommodation.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of Kensington Villa
Free parking, On-site parking, Parking, Private parking, WiFi everywhere
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
Air conditioning, Heating, Non-smoking rooms, Non-smoking throughout
From 15:00 hours
Untill 10:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
Setup a Price watch for Kensington Villa
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Kensington Villa. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Score from 56 reviewers
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz