Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewOffering free Wi-Fi and free breakfast, Manawa Ridge is a unique building handmade from straw bale and mud bricks, and boasting beautiful views of the Coromandel Peninsula and surrounding countryside. Located 15 minutes’ drive from Waihi town centre, it offers guests a sauna and petanque court.You can relax in your private pebble-lined double spa bath, set amongst a lovely garden, or keep yourself entertained with an iPod dock, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Each suite has under-floor heating and an en suite bathroom with luxurious bathrobes, a bidet and free toiletries.Wake up to a gourmet breakfast including freshly baked bread, muesli, fruit smoothie and the popular ‘fluffy ducks’ pancakes. Dinner can be arranged and includes organically grown, locally-sourced ingredients. The underground cellar offers a wide selection of fine wine.Manawa Ridge Waihi is a 30-minute walk from Homunga Bay. Whangamata is 35 minutes’ drive away.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz