Hotel OverviewApartment Franjo - barbecue has a balcony and is set in Vir, within just 500 metres of Lucica Beach and 500 metres of Bobovik Beach. The air-conditioned accommodation is 500 metres from Zitna Beach, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are featured.Guests at the apartment can enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Palace of the Governor General is 26 km from Apartment Franjo - barbecue, while St Chrysogonus' Church is 28 km away. The nearest airport is Zadar Airport, 37 km from the accommodation.<h3> Formerly Apartment Franjo</h3> <P>Before June 2022 Apartment Franjo - barbecue was known as Apartment Franjo</p><P>Before August 2020 Apartment Franjo - barbecue was known as Apartment Franjo A3</p>
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
We Price Match (And its easy)
If you find a cheaper price after booking look for 'Found this room cheaper elsewhere?' on your confirmation page to request a price match and see price match terms.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz