Confirming room availability
Situated in Villa de Leyva, within 350 metres of Villa de Leyva Main Square and less than 1 km of Museo del Carmen, Hotel Aamayu features accommodation with a shared lounge and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. Attractively set in the Old Town district, the property is set 8 km from Iguaque National Park and 7 km from Gondava Theme Park. The hotel has family rooms.
At the hotel, rooms are fitted with a patio with a city view.
Formerly AAMAYU HOSPEDAJE
Before February 2021 Hotel Aamayu was known as AAMAYU HOSPEDAJE
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of Hotel Aamayu
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
Food & Drink
Shared lounge/TV area
From 15:30 hours
Untill 12:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Setup a Price watch for Hotel Aamayu
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Hotel Aamayu. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz