Vanuatu On Sale
A skip across the Pacific (3 hours ex Sydney) and you're in tropical paradise. Renowned for its variety of things to see and do - mineral hot springs, cascading waterfalls, golf, active volcano, wild horses, rainforest hikes and, of course, all watersports. Big country town feel with a thriving café culture. Foodies, francophiles and romantics rejoice!
When's the best time to go to Vanuatu?
Travel between April to October in the dry season when temperatures average 23°C.
Nasama Resort boasts a private sandy beach, an infinity swimming pool, free WiFi access and free kayaking and snorkelling equipment rental. A private balcony with lovely ocean views and designer hardw...more
Moorings Hotel is located on the main island of Efate, right on Port Villa water front. It features an infinity pool, a restaurant, barbecue facilities and free parking.The air-conditioned guest rooms...more
With a stay at Coco Beach Resort in Port Vila, you'll be on the waterfront and close to Pango Point and Parliament House. This beach resort is within close proximity of National Museum.Rooms Make your...more
Located in Port Vila, Ocean View Apartments is convenient to University of the South Pacific and Parliament House. This apartment is within the vicinity of National Museum and Pango Point.Rooms Make y...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz