Vanuatu On Sale
A skip across the Pacific (3 hours ex Sydney) and you're in tropical paradise. Renowned for its variety of things to see and do - mineral hot springs, cascading waterfalls, golf, active volcano, wild horses, rainforest hikes and, of course, all watersports. Big country town feel with a thriving café culture. Foodies, francophiles and romantics rejoice!
When's the best time to go to Vanuatu?
Travel between April to October in the dry season when temperatures average 23°C.
Nasama Resort boasts a private sandy beach, an infinity swimming pool, free WiFi access and free kayaking and snorkelling equipment rental. A private balcony with lovely ocean views and designer hardw...more
Moorings Hotel is located on the main island of Efate, right on Port Villa water front. It features an infinity pool, a restaurant, barbecue facilities and free parking.The air-conditioned guest rooms...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz