Tusayan Hotels with Disabled Facilities
To see the latest deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
Disabled or Wheelchair access really means that the hotel or certain rooms in the hotel have been specifically made accessible to people who may use a wheelchair or have difficulty with stairs. Wider bathrooms and shower access may be provided and rooms are often located on the ground floor or have easy lift access.
This Tusayan hotel is off Highway 64 near the entrance to Grand Canyon National Park and the Southern Rim. It offers an indoor pool and nightly entertainment.The Grand Hotel rooms include a coffee mak...more
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1816
This Tusayan, Arizona resort is just a mile from the south entrance to Grand Canyon National Park. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, a year round indoor spa, an on-site restaurant and an airport sh...more
This Arizona hotel is 10 minutes' drive from the entrance of Grand Canyon National Park. This hotel offers 4 on-site restaurants.Rooms at this hotel are equipped with ironing facilities and a coffee m...more
Rated 4 out of 5 by 6722
* Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again
!Please enter check-in date
Don't book without it.
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If Price Guardian sees what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 1M+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz