Travel Insurance - Save up to 20%
We expect the unexpected, so you don't have to
This Insurance is issued by AIG Australia Limited (AIG) Level 12, 717 Bourke Street, Docklands VIC 3008.
Every day travellers throughout the world lose their luggage, experience travel delays, flight cancellation or need emergency medical assistance due to unforseen circumstances.
It is when these unexpected things happen you need the confidence of AIG's travel insurance. AIG is prepared for the unexpected, so you don't have to be. Worldwide travel protection, supported by 24 hour emergency assistance.
|Type of traveller||Summary of main benefits*||Insurance quote|
|Domestic traveller||Great savings from simple cancellation cover to comprehesive cover. See policy benefits and policy document for full terms and conditions.||Get a quote|
Unlimited overseas medical expenses, unlimited cancellation expenses, unlimited
emergency expenses. |
See policy benefits and policy document for full terms and conditions.
|Get a quote|
|Frequent traveller||Unlimited overseas medical, Unlimited cancellation expenses. See policy benefits and policy document for full terms and conditions.||Get a quote|
And as an added benefit, valued hotel.com customers can access savings of up to 20% on AIG's domestic and international travel insurance products
Examples of items covered:
- Overseas medical expenses, flight cancellation, loss of luggage and more
- Individual and family cover
- Access to 24-hour worldwide emergency assistance
- International, Mature Age and Australia domestic cover
- Or for frequent travellers a multi-trip or annual cover
To access this offer from AIG for you and your family click here to get a quote or buy now.
*The savings are calculated by comparing with AIG full price premiums as detailed at aigtravel.com.au/hotelcom current at 01 October 2009. Savings do not apply to pre-existing medical assessment fees.
Hotel.com.au does not give any recommendation or opinion on the travel insurance policies offered, before purchasing a product, carefully consider whether it meets your objectives, financial situation and needs. If you choose to purchase travel insurance via the Hotel.com.au site, Hotel.com.au will receive a commission based on the type and duration of the policy which will represent no more than 20% of the total premium paid by you.
When is the best time to book? You can relax with
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If we see what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 850,000+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ If the price drops after you book we let you know!
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz