Top 25 Hotels in Australia from Trip Advisors 2016 Travellers Choice Awards
So just how much does it cost to stay in one of the 25 best hotels in Australia, as voted by Tripadvisor travellers? Find out now by entering your travel dates above to conveniently see prices across 20 of the hotels in one go.
A small group of about 5 of the top 25 hotels are very exclusive and they often won't display pricing online, or sometimes they will sometimes they won't and some its best to just call them to book. Even through the TripAdvisor site we tried several dates for a couple of the hotels and it came back with zero availability and zero price info. So we've tracked down the phone numbers for them (how good are we!) if you really want to find out more. So unfortunately we don't often or we never see prices online for these hotels, they could of course decide to publish pricing online at anytime so it's absolutely subject to change regularly.
So contact details for 2 of the hotels not on our list are: #2 Qualia on Hamilton Island, online www.qualia.com.au availablity can be hard to find or phone 1300 780 959 and #23 Pinetree Lodge on Lord Howe, online www.pinetrees.com.au the online booking system is a little hard to work out might be best to phone them 61 2 6563 2177
Five of the top 25 hotels are located in Far North Queensland, or FNQ, so if you want a region that is synonymous with a great holiday then head north. The 5 hotels from FNQ are #3 Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort, #5 Alamanda Palm Cove by Lancemore, #12 Peninsula Boutique Hotel Port Douglas, #14 The Reef Retreat Palm Cove and #20 Silky Oaks Lodge at Mossman which is inland from Port Douglas.
The most remote hotel in the top 25 would have to be the Ramada Eco Beach Resort which is listed as being in Broome but its actually 1.5hrs south of Broome and looking at Google maps the closest 'town' is Thangoo. Yes it's a new definition of the middle of nowhere, however there is also something very appealing about the isolation of the north west coast of WA.
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Don't book without it.
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If Price Guardian sees what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 1M+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz