Marunouchi / Chiyoda-ku Hotel Accommodation - Tokyo
Here is a quick summary of the type of hotels and accommodation you will find in Marunouchi / Chiyoda-ku.
There are 3 five star luxury hotels in Marunouchi / Chiyoda-ku offering great locations, quality service and well fitted out rooms. 1 ever popular 4 star hotels for business or pleasure.
If you are visiting Marunouchi / Chiyoda-ku for a business trip you may be interested in the 2 Marunouchi / Chiyoda-ku hotels with conference facilities. 4 Marunouchi / Chiyoda-ku hotels have parking. And getting to and from the airport is made easier by the 1 hotels with an airport shuttle.
Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi is connected to Tokyo Station, a 1-minute walk from Otemachi Station along the Tokyo Metro Tozai Line. This stylish 4-star hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour bu...more
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 1190
Marunouchi Hotel is a minute's walk from Tokyo Station Marunouchi North Exit and a 10-minute taxi ride from Tsukiji Fish Market. It features 4 dining options, a massage service and rooms with free WiF...more
Score from 1540 reviewers
Re-opened in 2012 after thorough renovations, the Tokyo Station Hotel is registered as an Important Cultural Property and boasts gorgeous rooms in a classical European style. It features a French rest...more
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 1619
Situated right in the heart of Marunouchi business district, Palace Hotel Tokyo is 5-star luxury accommodation boasting 7 restaurants, a spa and a free-access fitness centre and indoor swimming pool....more
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 1541
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz