The Sebel Docklands and the former Sebel Melbourne CBD
The Sebel Hotel Docklands opened in October 2013 is located at 18 Aquitania Way, Docklands which is west of the Melbourne CBD and very close to Etihad stadium. The Sebel Docklands is an apartment style hotel and includes it own cinema, tennis court, gym, spa and pool.
The former Sebel Melbourne, an Accor hotel at 398 Collins Street was closed in February 2013 and reverted back to individual private apartments.
Hotels near the former Sebel in the Melbourne CBD are the 4.5 star Rendezvous Grand Hotel Melbourne is one block away on Flinders Street with the 4 star Grand Mercure Melbourne (also an Accor hotel) on Flinders Lane. The 4 star Oaks on Collins is further down Collins Street over William Street as is the 5 star Intercontinental Melbourne The Rialto. The 4 star Oaks on Market is the closest hotel to the old Sebel location.
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz