The Sebel Docklands and the former Sebel Melbourne CBD
The Sebel Hotel Docklands opened in October 2013 is located at 18 Aquitania Way, Docklands which is west of the Melbourne CBD and very close to Etihad stadium. The Sebel Docklands is an apartment style hotel and includes it own cinema, tennis court, gym, spa and pool.
The former Sebel Melbourne, an Accor hotel at 398 Collins Street was closed in February 2013 and reverted back to individual private apartments.
Hotels near the former Sebel in the Melbourne CBD are the 4.5 star Rendezvous Grand Hotel Melbourne is one block away on Flinders Street with the 4 star Grand Mercure Melbourne (also an Accor hotel) on Flinders Lane. The 4 star Oaks on Collins is further down Collins Street over William Street as is the 5 star Intercontinental Melbourne The Rialto. The 4 star Oaks on Market is the closest hotel to the old Sebel location.
Metro Apartments on Bank Place offers modern studios and apartments with free WiFi in Melbourne CBD. Dry cleaning, laundry services and free luggage storage are available.Metro Apartments is just 500-...more
Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, just off Collins Street, Oaks Melbourne on Market Hotel offers accommodation with kitchenette facilities and 32-inch flat-screen cable TVs. The hotel features a...more
Located on Little Collins Street in Melbourne CBD, Causeway 353 Hotel offers stylish modern rooms with LCD TV, en suite bathroom and air conditioning. Facilities include a fitness centre, a steam room...more
Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD on Collins Street, InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto features a bar, day spa, fitness centre and an indoor heated pool.Built in 1891, the InterContinental Mel...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz