Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewLocated in Te Anau, gateway to Milford Sound, Salt+Earth overlooks views of Lake Te Anau and the surrounding mountains. It offers complimentary a la carte breakfast, pre-dinner appetisers and wine. Ivon Wilson Park is 2.7 km away and Lake Henry is 2.9 km from the bed and breakfast.At Salt+Earth you are the exclusive guests in the master suite and therefore have exclusive use of this contemporary Nordic styled property and its gardens. The room has its own sundeck and luxurious bathroom with views over the Fiordland mountains. Amenities include private Sonos sound system, hot tub for your exclusive use in the garden with views to the mountains, and free use of mountain bikes.The lounge area provides a warm environment for guests to relax, alongside a media room and tea/coffee snug.The accommodation also offers a Seasonal Fiordland Dining Experience featuring the best of local wild food caught, hunted, or grown by your host in the properties gardens, alongside a large selection of Central Otago’s finest wines. Your host offers a menu of privately guided experiences including hunting, flyfishing, Fiordland farm tours, scenic flights and a freedive crayfishing adventure.Te Anau Wildlife Centre is 3 km from Salt + Earth.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz