Confirming room availability
Guest houses Overview
Located in the heart of the Barossa Valley, this guesthouse is ideally located for winery visits. It is 6 minutes walk from Tanunda. The 4-bedroom Barossa Vineyard Guesthouse accommodates up to 10 guests. You can enjoy lovely sunset and vineyard views.
This self-contained house boasts a large lounge area and a separate dine-in kitchen. There are several local dining options within 10 minutes walk.
One of the bathrooms offers a deep, claw-foot bathtub, perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine.
Barossa Vineyard Guesthouse is just 400 metres from Barossa Wine & Visitor Centre. Adelaide Airport is 60 km away.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Enter dates to see room photos
Facilities of Barossa Vineyard Guesthouse
Free parking, On-site parking, Parking, Private parking
Front-desk/reception area services
Garden, Shared lounge/TV area, Terrace
Air conditioning, Heating, Non-smoking rooms, Non-smoking throughout
Untill 10:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that there is a 3.1% charge when you pay with an American Express credit card. Managed by a private host
Setup a Price watch for Barossa Vineyard Guesthouse
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Barossa Vineyard Guesthouse. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Winter School Holidays in Australia
All east coast states of Australia are on holidays at the same time. ACT, QLD, NSW and Vic school holidays are from Sat 26 June to Sun 11 July.
West coast Australia (being WA and SA) is on holidays one week after the east coast states from Sat 3 July to Sun 18 July. NT is doing it's own thing, probably because it's dry season, and is on holidays from 26 June to 19 July.
To get the best deals and availability, east coasters would probably be best served travelling west for that first week and west coasters could travel east for the last week.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz