Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewA stay at Residence Inn By Marriott Tampa Downtown places you in the heart of Tampa, walking distance from Glazer Children's Museum and Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Tampa Theater and David A. Straz Jr. Center for the Performing Arts.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 109 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesBe sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
DiningGrab a bite from a grocery/convenience store serving guests of Residence Inn By Marriott Tampa Downtown. Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Tampa? This hotel has facilities measuring 870 square feet (81 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz