Confirming room availability
This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now.
To find nearby properties in Tamarindo click here
Hotel OverviewThe Villa Nautilus is a Guest House B&B - Studio setting in Tamarindo at 250 metres from the beach and 300 metres from the city center.Playa Langosta is at 2.4 kilometres and Playa Grande across the estuary part of the Marino Las Baulas National Park.First level -Studios fully equipped kitchen – second level B&B rooms, private terrace, home made breakfast with pool or garden view. All the rooms have flat screen TV, private bathroom, organic free toiletries, A/C, fan, fridge, individual electronic safe, daily housekeeping, all surrounding by a tropical garden with swimming pool, rancho, sun loungers, XXL beans bags, suspended Giant HammockThe Villa perimeter is protected, Staff on site 24/7. Free Wifi all over the property. The parking space is in front of the Villa in a public street.The concierge service will provide you luggage storage, laundry services and advise you for activities as sailing sunset cruse, Volcano day trip, Zip-lining, fishing , surf/SUP lessons...or a shuttle / taxi.Tamarindo local airport is at 4.5 kilometres / Daniel Oduber Liberia International airport (LIR) at 70 kilometres / San Jose international airport (SJO) at 248 kilometres.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz