Confirming room availability
Meriton Suites Carter Street
This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now.
To find nearby properties in Sydney click here
Hotel OverviewSituated just outside of Sydney Olympic Park and within a 10-minute walk of both ANZ Stadium and Qudos Bank Arena, guests staying at Meriton Suites Carter Street will find it easy to attend concerts and sporting events during their stay.Opening in January 2019, Meriton Suites Carter Street boasts an indoor, heated swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and a modern fitness centre. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and room service is available, powered by Deliveroo.Each contemporary, open plan suite in this 5-star Lidcombe property features a fully equipped kitchen with Vittorria Coffee capsule machines, complimentary coffee pods and a range of teas. There is also an internal laundry, spacious living area as well as luxurious, bespoke, Kevin Murphy Repair-Me bathroom amenities.At Meriton Suites Carter Street you can watch a show in the living area on the large LED TV, which has over 35 cable channels or in the bedroom where there is a TV as well. Some suites have views of the Sydney city skyline and beyond. The 4-bedroom suites spans over 2 floors an enjoys private access to large rooftop terraces.Olympic Park Station is 850 metres away while Bicentennial Park is 1.5 km from Meriton Suites Carter Street. Strathfield Private Hospital is 4 km from the property and Kingsford Smith Airport is 14 km away.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz