Confirming room availability
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Setup a Price watch for ibis Sydney Darling Harbour
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at ibis Sydney Darling Harbour. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Facilities of ibis Sydney Darling Harbour
On-site parking, Parking, Private parking
Internet services, WiFi
Food & Drink
Bar, Restaurant, Room service
Front-desk/reception area services
24-hour front desk, Currency exchange, Express check-in/check-out, Luggage storage, Newspapers, Safety deposit box
Air conditioning, Facilities for disabled guests, Lift, Non-smoking throughout
Room facilities [ These may vary room to room ]
Air Conditioning, Bathroom, Cable Channels, Desk, Flat-screen TV, Hairdryer, Iron, Ironing Facilities, Radio, Refrigerator, Satellite Channels, Shower, Tea/Coffee Maker, Telephone, Toilet, TV, View, Wake Up Service/Alarm Clock
From 14:00 hours
Untill 10:00 hours
WiFi is available in public areas and costs AUD 10 per 24 hours. Wired internet is available in some hotel rooms and costs AUD 27.50 per 24 hours.Children and extra beds
All children are welcome. One child under 4 years is charged AUD 60 per night when using existing beds. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.Parking
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs AUD 55 per day.Pets
Pets are not allowed.Groups
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Cards accepted at this property
“Best Holiday ever”
I loved staying here.My room was small but quite cosy and good for me.Everything is so accessible.Going down to darling harbour was easy as was getting into the city.The staff were friendly and courteous and gave a late check out at no charge.Room was tidy and clean.Ill definitely stay here again
“Handy one night in the city”
Bed was very comfortable and sheets were crisp and clean. Make sure you go down and enjoy the city skyline so you know you're in the city.
When is the best time to book? You can relax with
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If we see what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 850,000+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ If the price drops after you book we let you know!
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz