Sydney Romance Holiday Guide
If Paris is the city of romance, then Sydney is city of elegant sassy, reclining by the water, fluttering her eyes, flashing a come hither smile, waiting to seduce the two of you with a weekend of pampering, gourmet delights and eclectic ways to get playful again.
Day 1: If you’re going to be gazing into each other’s eyes all weekend, we best get you scrubbed up to your sensation best for the occasion:
- Book a heavenly Day Spa Couples treatment with organic herbal tea, billabong footbath and aromatherapy massage. Feel the worries of the world back home melt away as those lovin’ vibes fill the room.
- Now that you ‘know how to look good naked’, go shopping at the Queen Victoria Building, David Jones and Myer in the CBD for some night on the town threads.
- Strike a Blue Steel pose as you glam up at makeover and photography session. You can choose the venue – perhaps a shot under the Harbour Bridge, by the Opera House or even in your hotel room.
- Start your evening feeding each other exotic fruit dipped in warm Belgian chocolate sauce at the Guylian Belgian Chocolate Café at The Rocks. Then wander over to equally decadent Sydney Cove Oyster Bar for a dozen aphrodisiac a la natural and a bubbly by the glass.
Day 2: Whether you get steamy in the kitchen or let someone else pamper your palate, we suggest you skip the hotel breakfast today and head out on a romantic eating escapade:
- Kick off your shoes and squish through the sand at Coogee Beach. Head up to Barzura for a coffee with eggs or pancakes before wandering over to Gelatissimo to make gelato and then sample your icy delicious Italian love children.
- Fancy lunch amongst the vineyards? Take a helicopter ride over the Sydney skyline and out to the Hunter Valley where you’ll be dropped off at a romantic spot, complete with gourmet picnic hamper – and be back before the sun sets.
- If you’re amorous pining isn’t satiated after that day head to the Docks Hotel Karaoke Bar at Darling Harbour and serenade each other over pizza or if it’s a Sunday, hit the dancefloor with scorching latin sounds.
Day 3: Picking up takes on a whole new meaning with your loved one on these moving excursions:
- Swing from the rafters while you get hot and sweaty – and put your mutual trust to the test - with a Flying Trapeze Workshop for two at Homebush.
- Turn heads as you take a drive around Sydney in the lap of luxury behind the wheel of a Mercedes Benz CLK 240 sports car. You can rent one for the day or the whole weekend.
- Soak up a lazy afternoon on a Sydney Lunch Cruise with live jazz on the harbour.
- What better way to lather the icing on your romantic weekend cake than with an 8-course grand tasting indulgence at Neil Perry’s world renowned restaurant, Rockpool.
Recommended Sydney Romantic Hotels:
- Kiss under the moonlight on the private pontoon of the Sebel Pier One Sydney. The rooms are stunning and the cocktail bar built for watching the night come alive over the most stunning harbour of the world.
- There’s something very Bond about Star City Hotel, where right outside your Harbour View room door you can flirt with danger in the casino and then with your partner over martinis at one of the eight in-house bars.
See the list below for more Sydney Romantic Hotels.
This luxury hotel features an outdoor heated pool and sundeck that overlooks Sydney Harbour and Circular Quay. The award-winning restaurant and bar offers views of the Royal Botanic Gardens.Situated i...more
Hilton Hotel Sydney is located in Sydney CBD (Central Business District) and features the city's largest hotel health club and fine dining at its famous brasserie. Town Hall train station, providing a...more
Quay West Suites Sydney offers 5-star apartments located in the historic Rocks precinct of Sydney. The hotel is a just a 5-minute walk from Circular Quay where you can see the Sydney Harbour Bridge an...more
Located in Sydney CBD (Central Business District), next to bustling Martin Place, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney features an à la carte restaurant, a bar and access to a fitness centre. It boasts luxuriou...more
Nestled alongside the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Pier One Sydney Harbour is built on the water with its own private pontoon and panoramic Sydney Harbour views. This unique federation style accommodation i...more
At Park Hyatt Sydney guests can spend the day tanning by the heated pool and then treat themselves to a pampering session at the spa and wellness centre. For those more energetic guests, there is a fi...more
Located in a historic 19th-Century building in Circular Quay, near The Rocks, the 5-star InterContinental Hotel overlooks the iconic Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.All air-conditioned rooms at...more
Situated in Sydney CBD, overlooking Hyde Park, Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park (formerly Sheraton On The Park) offers a restaurant, a bar and a 24-hour rooftop fitness centre. Guests enjoy an indoor p...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz