Sydney CBD hotels
Sydney's central business district or CBD extends from Central Station in the south to Circular Quay in the north (also see the Sydney CBD Hotel map). The north end of the CBD is the oldest and includes head offices of many major Australian corporations including the Australian Stock exchange (which is now located at 20 Bridge street, was previously in Bond Street next to Australia Square). The east of the CBD is bounded by the Botanical Gardens and Hyde Park and the west is bounded by King Street Wharf, Cockle Bay Wharf and Darling Harbour. The two major north-south roads that run down the middle of Sydney's CBD are George Street and Pitt Street.
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz