Sydney CBD hotels
Sydney's central business district or CBD extends from Central Station in the south to Circular Quay in the north (also see the Sydney CBD Hotel map). The north end of the CBD is the oldest and includes head offices of many major Australian corporations including the Australian Stock exchange (which is now located at 20 Bridge street, was previously in Bond Street next to Australia Square). The east of the CBD is bounded by the Botanical Gardens and Hyde Park and the west is bounded by King Street Wharf, Cockle Bay Wharf and Darling Harbour. The two major north-south roads that run down the middle of Sydney's CBD are George Street and Pitt Street.
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
When is the best time to book? You can relax with
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If we see what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 850,000+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ If the price drops after you book we let you know!
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz