Star City Sydney Casino Area Hotels
Star City Hotel and Casino (formerly Sydney Harbour Casino) is the second largest casino in Australia. It is centrally located being close to all the action and facilities of Darling Harbour, with easy access to the Monorail that connects Darling Harbour to Chinatown and the Sydney CBD. See the list below for a range of hotels in Darling Harbour Sydney, which are all walking distance to the Sydney Casino (including the Star City Casino Hotel & Apartments themselves).
When you are at Star City try the Astral restaurant for breakfast or dinner on level 17. Astral offers a fantastic 180 degree view of Balmain, Darling Harbour, the Sydney CBD and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
For hotels at and near other casinos in Australia please see Star City Sydney Casino Hotels, Crown Casino Melbourne Hotels, Jupiters Casino Gold Coast Hotels, SKYCITY Adelaide Hotels, Conrad Treasury Casino Brisbane Hotels, and Burswood Casino Perth.
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Don't book without it.
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If Price Guardian sees what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 1M+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz