Philadelphia Hotel Accommodation - Philadelphia
Here is a quick summary of the type of hotels and accommodation you will find in Philadelphia.
4 ever popular 4 star hotels for business or pleasure.
Located directly in the city centre of Philadelphia, this hotel has an on-site restaurant and lounge as well as a sauna. The Liberty Bell Center is 1.9 km away.Rooms at The Westin Philadelphia are dec...more
Rated 4 out of 5 by 733
This 4-star hotel is located on the Delaware River waterfront in Philadelphia. The hotel offers an indoor pool with river views, an on-site restaurant and guest rooms with Wi-Fi.Hilton Philadelphia Pe...more
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3044
Located on the Avenue of the Arts, The Bellevue Hotel, in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Philadelphia offers accommodations housed in a historic building.The rooms and suites at The Bellevue Hotel,...more
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1855
Just outside of downtown Philadelphia and only a short drive from a number of area attractions, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations along with a variety of free and thoughtful amenities.The D...more
Rated 2 out of 5 by 488
The Notary Hotel Autograph Collection is a historic hotel located 400 metres from the Pennsylvania Convention Center and less than 1 km away from Independence Hall. Offering a fitness center, the luxu...more
Score from 803 reviewers
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz