Sunshine Coast Hotel Accommodation
To see the latest deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
Located just an hour from Brisbane lies the sunny paradise of the Sunshine Coast. It’s a beachside destination with a country feel. Blessed with perfect weather, endless stretches of golden sand, breathtaking swimming and surfing beaches, world class marinas, plenty of outdoor activities, great shopping and fine food. This popular holiday spot is a flawless blend of the vibrant, party atmosphere of the Gold Coast and relaxed, tranquil environment of the Whitsundays.
Best time to travel to the Sunshine Coast?
The most popular time of year to head to the Sunshine Coast is, judging by the crowds, Christmas/New Year and Easter. If you ask a local though, they would tell you winter is the best time to travel. Clear blue skies and consistent temperatures in the mid 20’s makes it an ideal winter. Will you follow the crowds or listen to the locals?
Top 6 things to do on the Sunshine Coast
1. Spend time on the beach and surf at impressive locations including Coolum and Noosa
2. Snap up a bargain and enjoy fresh local produce at the Eumundi Markets
3. Experience a horse ride along the long stretch of white beach of Noosa North Shore
4. Rejuvenate in one of the many resort day spas
5. Mingle with the locals and have a drink at one of the surf clubs, while taking in the impressive water views and sunset
6. Enjoy a day or overnight trip to the World Heritage Listed Fraser island
Top 3 events on the Sunshine Coast
1. The electric atmosphere of the Woodford Folk Festival held annually between Christmas and New Year
2. The Noosa International Food and Wine Festival in May celebrates all things food, wine and lifestyle
3. Spectators and fit competitors flock to the Noosa Triathlon in October – November
Kids will be instant fans of the Sunshine Coast
The expansive beaches and laid back atmosphere of the Sunshine Coast will see your kids absolutely loving their holiday here. Attractions such as Australia Zoo, Aussie World and Underwater World will keep them busy. The perfect weather lends itself to outdoor pursuits, and there are a never ending list of adventure and sports activities to fill your days: Snorkelling, Kayaking, Kite boarding, Cycling, Rock climbing and much, much more.
Getting to the Sunshine Coast
Easily accessible by car, train or bus, the Sunshine Coast Queensland is located about 100kms north of Brisbane.
Located in Maroochydore on the waterfront, Bayz Maroochy Waters is pet-friendly and features a barbecue. The unit is 28 km from Noosa Heads. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available...more
Overlooking the Maroochy River, River Sands Apartments offer a private balcony with lovely river views. The property features an outdoor swimming pool and a barbecue area with outdoor seating. Free Wi...more
Riverpark Maroochy Motel is ideally located for fishing along the Maroochy River. Across the road from the motel is a pet-friendly leash free area, as well as BBQ facilities and an area for children....more
Boasting garden views, River Rose Bed and Breakfast features accommodation with a garden and a balcony, around 3 km from Cotton Tree Holiday Park. This bed and breakfast offers luggage storage space a...more
Lotus Retreat, a property with barbecue facilities, is located in Maroochydore, 1.9 km from Cotton Tree Holiday Park. Guests staying at this holiday home have access to a patio.This holiday home is fi...more
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz