Sunshine Coast Hotel Accommodation
Enter your travel dates now for the fastest way to see the latest hotel and holiday home deals in Sunshine Coast.
Located just an hour from Brisbane lies the sunny paradise of the Sunshine Coast. It’s a beachside destination with a country feel. Blessed with perfect weather, endless stretches of golden sand, breathtaking swimming and surfing beaches, world class marinas, plenty of outdoor activities, great shopping and fine food. This popular holiday spot is a flawless blend of the vibrant, party atmosphere of the Gold Coast and relaxed, tranquil environment of the Whitsundays.
Best time to travel to the Sunshine Coast?
The most popular time of year to head to the Sunshine Coast is, judging by the crowds, Christmas/New Year and Easter. If you ask a local though, they would tell you winter is the best time to travel. Clear blue skies and consistent temperatures in the mid 20’s makes it an ideal winter. Will you follow the crowds or listen to the locals?
Top 6 things to do on the Sunshine Coast
1. Spend time on the beach and surf at impressive locations including Coolum and Noosa
2. Snap up a bargain and enjoy fresh local produce at the Eumundi Markets
3. Experience a horse ride along the long stretch of white beach of Noosa North Shore
4. Rejuvenate in one of the many resort day spas
5. Mingle with the locals and have a drink at one of the surf clubs, while taking in the impressive water views and sunset
6. Enjoy a day or overnight trip to the World Heritage Listed Fraser island
Top 3 events on the Sunshine Coast
1. The electric atmosphere of the Woodford Folk Festival held annually between Christmas and New Year
2. The Noosa International Food and Wine Festival in May celebrates all things food, wine and lifestyle
3. Spectators and fit competitors flock to the Noosa Triathlon in October – November
Kids will be instant fans of the Sunshine Coast
The expansive beaches and laid back atmosphere of the Sunshine Coast will see your kids absolutely loving their holiday here. Attractions such as Australia Zoo, Aussie World and Underwater World will keep them busy. The perfect weather lends itself to outdoor pursuits, and there are a never ending list of adventure and sports activities to fill your days: Snorkelling, Kayaking, Kite boarding, Cycling, Rock climbing and much, much more.
Getting to the Sunshine Coast
Easily accessible by car, train or bus, the Sunshine Coast Queensland is located about 100kms north of Brisbane.
Located in Maroochydore on the waterfront, Bayz Maroochy Waters is pet-friendly and features a barbecue. The unit is 28 km from Noosa Heads. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available...more
Score from 17 reviewers
Overlooking the Maroochy River, River Sands Apartments offer a private balcony with lovely river views. The property features an outdoor swimming pool and a barbecue area with outdoor seating. Free Wi...more
Score from 124 reviewers
Boasting lake views, Coral Breeze Penthouse features accommodation with a balcony and a kettle, around 2.7 km from Maroochydore Beach. This property offers access to a patio and free private parking.T...more
Score from 9 reviewers
ROSIES BACH is located in Maroochydore, 3.1 km from Cotton Tree Holiday Park, in an area where fishing can be enjoyed. Set 2.4 km from Maroochydore Beach, the property offers a garden and free private...more
Score from 1 reviewers
Situated in Maroochydore, 1.8 km from Maroochydore Beach, Lotus Retreat - Maroochydore features a living room with a flat-screen TV. This apartment has a garden, barbecue facilities, free WiFi and fre...more
Score from 8 reviewers
Boasting lake views, Bradman21 offers accommodation with a balcony and a kettle, around 1.9 km from Maroochydore Beach. This property offers a private pool and free private parking.The holiday home is...more
Score from 2 reviewers
Bayz on the River is a self-catering accommodation located in Maroochydore. FreeWiFi access is available. Accommodation will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. There is a full kitc...more
Score from 21 reviewers
Maroochy River Resort features air-conditioned accommodation in Diddillibah. The property has a garden, as well as barbecue facilities. There is a year-round outdoor pool and guests can make use of fr...more
Score from 70 reviewers
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz