Sun Prairie Hotels with Car Parking
To see the latest deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
Here at Hotel.com.au, we think parking is an underrated hotel facility. That's why we've selected those Sun Prairie hotels offering onsite or nearby parking. Some are free (these are our favourite) and some charge a nominal fee. Either way your vehicle is safe and close at hand.
Unfortunately free car parking is usually, if not always found outside the Sun Prairie CBD or city centre. There are some hotels with free parking located a little further out of the city centre.
Parking offered maybe unsecured outdoor or undercover parking or it maybe private secure parking. Private secure parking is typically undercover or underground where only hotel guests have keyed access to the car park.
The alternative would be public parking or parking in a parking station near the hotel. Often the hotel will have a special agreement for lower rates with the nearby public parking station. If it is a public parking station be sure to clarify how many times you are allowed to drive in and out, sometimes public parking stations are not very flexible.
* Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again
!Please enter check-in date
Don't book without it.
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If Price Guardian sees what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 1M+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz