Confirming room availability
This quintessential English village inn is set on the edge of the beautiful Welland Valley, just 4 miles east of Market Harborough and 4 miles west of Corby. Originally built as a coaching inn in 1706, the small and cosy White Horse Inn features many of its period features, including exposed oak beams, open fires and exposed stone walls. Today, this warm and welcoming inn boats an elegant à la carte restaurant, public bars and 5 well-appointed double en suite bedrooms with Wi-Fi, Freeview LCD TVs and external ground floor access
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of White Horse Inn & Restaurant
Free parking, On-site parking, Parking, WiFi everywhere
Golf course (within 3 km)
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
Food & Drink
Bar, Packed lunches, Restaurant
Front-desk/reception area services
Luggage storage, Safety deposit box
Games room, Terrace
Designated smoking area, Heating, Non-smoking rooms
From 15:00 hours
Untill 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
The White Horse Inn & Restaurant may be able to accommodate children upon request. Confirmation of this request is required before your arrival.
Setup a Price watch for White Horse Inn & Restaurant
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at White Horse Inn & Restaurant. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz