Confirming room availability
Set on the slopes of Ochil Hill, the 19th-century Broomhall Castle features charming rooms, some with four-poster beds. The historical city of Stirling is just 5 miles away. The Castle offers charming en suite rooms with solid wooden beds, a TV and tea/coffee facilities. A full cooked breakfast is provided. The Broomhall restaurant offers a fine menu of fresh, local produce. There is a cosy lounge area. Broomhall Castle has views of Stirling Castle and the William Wallace monument. The castle is just 30 minutes’ from both Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
From 15:00 hours
Untill 10:30 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
The hotel does not accept American Express.The property is entirely non-smoking. Any guest found to have smoked in the property will be charged a minimum of GBP 75.
Setup a Price watch for Broomhall Castle
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Broomhall Castle. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Score from 1264 reviewers
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz