Confirming room availability
Hotel Overview5th Corner Hotel is in the heart of St. Petersburg, walking distance from Saint-Petersburg State Jazz Philharmonic Hall and Vladimirskaya Church. This hotel is within close proximity of Lomonosov Bridge and Dostoyevsky Museum.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 52 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesMake use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 50 km.
DiningGrab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in St. Petersburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz