Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewA stay at Spartanburg Marriott places you in the heart of Spartanburg, walking distance from Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium and Wofford College. This hotel is within close proximity of Chapman Cultural Center and Converse College.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 247 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesBe sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
DiningGrab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Spartanburg? This hotel has 30876 square feet (2779 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center, conference space, and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz