Confirming room availability
La Reine (formerly Holiday Home La Reine Maredsous-Sosoye)
, Sosoye, 5537 - show map
Score from 3 reviewers
Holiday Home Overview
Set in Sosoye in the Namur Province region, La Reine features a terrace. This holiday home also has free WiFi.
The holiday home offers a barbecue. La Re
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of La Reine
Food & Drink
Heating, Non-smoking throughout
Holiday Home Policies
From 16:00 hours
Untill 10:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
A security deposit of EUR 500 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. License number: 2 épis
Setup a Price watch for La Reine
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at La Reine. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
14 days ahead
28 days ahead
for a Weekend (Fri & Sat)
I have specific dates
Score from 3 reviewers
Don't book without it.
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 1M+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz