Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewWhen you stay at Hotel Abbaye Ecole de Soreze in Soreze, you'll be close to Canal du Midi Museum and Gardens. This hotel is within the region of St-Papoul Abbey and Saint-Felix-Lauragais Castle.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones and desks, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesDonâ€™t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance.
DiningEnjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Abbaye Ecole de Soreze. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Soreze? This hotel has 14375 square feet (1336 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz