Ski Queenstown NZ
Frosty weather just became very cool with these Hot Hotel Deals in Queenstown. Just enter your travel dates to the left and click "Go" to embrace a New Zealand winter!
New Zealand has some of the most spectacular scenery in the world. So it makes sense to take advantage of those gorgeous views, even from your hotel room. And we guarantee you'll get a warm reception from our handpicked Queenstown hotels.
Hotel.com.au Tip: Festivals and Freebies
The American Express Queenstown Winter Festival has been in swing for 39 years! Come 21-30 June this year, you’re invited to parties, comedy, ice hockey, fireworks, markets, mountain mayhem and a glamourous SKYCITY Casino Royale Ball. It's not mandatory to party for 10 days but it is fun!
You may not have the money to buy an artwork from the Artbay Gallery, but it’s free to look around this toasty space filled with an ever-changing collection of contemporary New Zealand art. You can also talk to the artists in residence.
Pictured: Postcard supermodel, The Heritage Hotel Queenstown. Hot Deal T&Cs: Book by 21 May for travel up to 30 September 2013. Some hotels have a minimum night stay. Check the individual hotel listing for more information.
Located in Queenstown, The Rees Hotel and Luxury Apartments is on a lake and convenient to Queenstown Hill and Queenstown Arts Centre. This 5-star apartment is within close proximity of Church of St P...more
Located on the shores of New Zealand's beautiful Lake Wakatipu, Rydges Queenstown features free WiFi, 2 on-site restaurants, 5 meeting rooms, an outdoor heated swimming pool and a sauna.The property i...more
Nestled on the shores of Lake Wakatipu, Novotel Queenstown Lakeside is just a 1-minute walk from many shops, restaurants, nightlife and activities.Novotel Queenstowns’ contemporary rooms offer a selec...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz