Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewWith a stay at Grand Park City Hall, you'll be centrally located in Singapore, steps from Armenian Church of Saint Gregory and Peninsula Plaza. This 4-star hotel is close to Chinatown Heritage Center and Haji Lane.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 333 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesRelax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.
DiningEnjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/cafÃ©. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz