Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewA 2-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT Station, Amara Singapore boasts a Balinese-style pool and spa. A fitness centre is available. The hotel features multiple dining options and free Wi-Fi access. Union Pay is accepted here.A 10-minute walk brings guests to Chinatown and local food street, Lau Pa Sat. Orchard Road shopping belt is a 15-minute train ride away.Amara Hotel's modern, air-conditioned rooms are equipped with flat-screen cable TVs with international and Chinese channels. Minibar and tea/coffee making facilities are provided. A safety deposit box and hairdryer is included. Bathroom comes with a dental kit, slippers and toiletries.Guests of the hotel receive free parking privileges. A business centre takes care of guests’ communication needs, while sightseeing arrangements can be made at the tour desk. Friendly staff are fluent in Chinese and English.Cafe Oriental and Silkroad serve local cuisine and traditional Chinese favourites while Japanese and Korean dishes can be sampled at Shun Ka Shuu Tou and Hyangtogol respectively. Bar-Roque Grill is a modern rotisserie and bar featuring a French-inspired menu. A fine selection of wines can be enjoyed at Alphabet Bar, while an afternoon high tea session can be enjoyed at Tea Room.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz