Hotels Near the former Sheraton Perth now Pan Pacific Perth
|The Swan River and Perth City|
If you are looking for an alternative Sheraton hotel in Perth there is the Four Points by Sheraton (rates shown below) on Wellington Street in Northbridge Perth which is about 2.5km away from the old Sheraton Perth or a 30 minute walk.
Or please see below for the Pan Pacific Hotel Perth and alternative nearby hotels, the Novotel Perth Langley is across the street, the Duxton is one block away and the Good Earth Hotel is just down Adelaide Terrace.
Featuring a rooftop fitness centre, spa and sauna overlooking the Swan River, Novotel Perth is only 10 minutes’ walk from Perth Railway Station and 5 minutes' walk from Swan River. All rooms feature a...more
Situated in Perth CBD (Central Business District), the 5-star Duxton Hotel Perth offers luxury rooms in a great location. Facilities include a restaurant, bar, fitness centre and outdoor swimming pool...more
Pan Pacific Perth is located in the Perth CBD, near the Swan River. Offering a large selection of guest rooms and suites, the hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. Park...more
Four Points by Sheraton Perth is conveniently located opposite RAC Arena at the western end of Perth's CBD (Central Business District). This luxurious property offers modern rooms, a restaurant and a...more
Offering free WiFi, a restaurant, a bar and a day spa, Comfort Inn and Suites Goodearth Perth is just 10 minutes' walk from the beautiful Swan River. There is a 24/7 reception desk.Comfort Inn and Suites...more
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz