Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewCentral yet quiet, Hotel Massenet at Sinan Mansions offers luxurious accommodation in historic villas built in 1920s and 1930s. All the European-style villas offer private butler service, a recreation room and free Wi-Fi. The scenic Fuxing Park is a 5-minute walk away.Sinan Mansions is a 5-minute drive from South Shaanxi Road subway station and a 10-minute drive from People’s Square. Xintiandi entertainment and shopping area is a 7-minute drive away.Offering a private garage, all the villas come with a private garden, 4 bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, oven and minibar. Each villa has 4 bathrooms with a bathtub, free toiletries and hairdryers.Refreshing workouts await at the well-equipped fitness centre. After a day of activity, enjoy soothing massages and the use of sauna facilities. Guests can also unwind in the indoor pool or use the meeting facilities and business centre.Delicious French cuisine can be enjoyed at the property’s French restaurant, while the Chinese restaurant serves Cantonese and local Shanghai dishes.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz