Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewOffering distant views of the Indian Ocean, Sibaya Lodge is 7 km from Umhlanga and a 15-minute drive from Durban’s, King Shaka International Airport. The resort features a spa and fitness centre.The rooms are decorated in blue and white shades, and feature wooden furnishings. Each room contains a sofa, desk and tea-and-coffee-making facilities. The bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.Boasting an array of facilities guests can unwind in the spa, enjoy a refreshing swim in the outdoor swimming pool and relax on the sun terrace. The resort also has a children’s playground and tour desk.Free WiFi is available and an airport shuttle can be arranged upon request.<h3> Formerly Sibaya Lodge & Entertainment Kingdom</h3> <P>Before November 2020 Sibaya Lodge was known as Sibaya Lodge & Entertainment Kingdom</p><P>Before February 2020 Sibaya Lodge was known as Sibaya Casino & Entertainment Kingdom</p><P>Before July 2019 Sibaya Lodge was known as Sibaya Casino & Entertainment Kingdom</p>
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz