Confirming room availability
Score from 53 reviewers
This small hotel and traditional restaurant is a 5-minute drive from Vignola, famous for its cherry production. All air-conditioned rooms come with an LCD satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. Rooms at Hotel Formica have simple furnishings and tiled floors. Each room is soundproofed and provides a private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletry set. Breakfast at the Formica includes cold meats, cheeses and sweet pastries. The restaurant serves dishes from Emilia Romagna as well as pizza baked in a wood-burning oven. Castel di Vignola castle is 600 metres from the hotel, and it is a 7-minute drive to Savignano sul Panaro. Bologna can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
From 14:00 hours
Untill 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note, free parking is subject to availability.
Setup a Price watch for Hotel Formica
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Hotel Formica. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Score from 53 reviewers
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz