Santomato CBD Hotels With On Site Car Parking
To see the latest deals and prices click here to enter your travel dates.
These Santomato CBD Hotels have on site car parking, or parking within the hotel building itself, so no walking down the street with your luggage to the car parking station.
Set among hills 6 km from Pistoia’s old town walls, Nido Del Merlo offers accommodation with terracotta floors and wood-beamed ceilings. Its large gar... On Site Car Parking, 2 bedroom apartments, Barbeque BBQ, Triple Room, Hot tub or j...more
Offering rustic-style rooms and apartments with terracotta floors and wood-beamed ceilings, Borgo Antico Fattoria Casalbosco is set in the Tuscan coun... On Site Car Parking, Pool, All Serviced Apartments, Barbeque BBQ, Family...more
Featuring an outdoor pool, terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout, B and B San Jacopo is 9 km from Pistoia. Massages can be organized on site.With pool views... On Site Car Parking, WiFi Internet Access, Shower, CBD and City, Pay TV...more
A Casa Di Vale is set in Pistoia and offers a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is available.This air-conditioned 1-bedroom country house comes with a k... On Site Car Parking, Kitchenette, Refrigerator, Shower, Kitchen...more
* Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again
!Please enter check-in date
Don't book without it.
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If Price Guardian price drop protection finds what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz