Confirming room availability
Score from 102 reviewers
Guest accommodation Overview
Set in Santillana del Mar’s historic centre, this traditional Cantabrian guest house is close to the Plaza Mayor square. It offers rustic décor rooms and free Wi-Fi throughout.
Hospedaje Angelica features wooden beamed ceilings, stone walls and rustic-style furniture. All heated rooms also include a TV and a private bathroom.
The Altamira Caves are 10 minutes’ drive from the guest house. You can also visit the village of Suances, 8 km away. Both San Vicente de la Barquera and the city of Santander are 30 minutes’ drive from Hospedaje Angelica.
Free public parking is also possible at a location nearby.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of Hospedaje Angelica
Front-desk/reception area services
Holiday Home Policies
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Setup a Price watch for Hospedaje Angelica
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Hospedaje Angelica. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Score from 102 reviewers
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz