For the fastest way to see the latest hotel and serviced apartment deals in Samui enter your travel dates here.
Samui is the third largest island of Thailand. It rivals Phuket and Koh Chang because of its white beaches, exotic environment, and lively nightlife. It presents many activities that include sightseeing temples, waterfalls, butterfly gardens, zoos, and even a monkey theatre! Because the island has a number of popular beaches, there are many resorts, restaurants, and bars that line the coast. Accommodations can go from 5-star hotels to pocket-friendly hostels for those who are travelling on a budget. The more adventurous travellers can enjoy sailing in the clear blue waters, diving in marine sanctuaries, and elephant trekking through Samui’s pristine jungles. This exotic island also has much to offer to those who are seeking rest. The many spas that line the island make it an ideal spot for stressed out workers from the corporate world.
The most popular area of Samui is Chaweng, a beach with an area of 6 km, fine white sand, and clear blue waters. Because the beach is shallow for most of the year, it is great for young children and the elderly. Samui offers a safe but thrilling opportunity for adventure and peace seekers alike. Its thriving natural resources make it a healthy place to rest and enjoy life in.
Set in Bophut in the Ko Samui region, TROPICA - Villas Resort offers free WiFi in all areas and free parking on-site. The villa is approximately a 10-minute drive from Fisherman Village and Bo Phut Pi...more
Set in Bophut Hills, Villa Pearl - Omicron Promo - Modern Sea View 5 Bed Pool Villa provides a private pool and free WiFi. Guests benefit from a terrace and an outdoor pool.Offering direct access to a...more
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz