Samoa on Sale
Why you should visit Samoa
Located on the Pacific 'Ring of Fire', Samoa's stunning landscape is the result of ancient volanic activity. Think wavy coral, lava chutes, waterfalls, blue lagoons, surf beaches, blow holes and rainforests. Add to that: sensational seafood, proud 'warrior' locals, a laidback lifestyle and not-too-touristy vibe. Our Tip: Watch a traditional tattooing session. It'll make your eyes water!
When's the best time to go to Samoa?
Although it has two distinct seasons - wet/dry - Samoa is relatively hot and humid all year round. The southern coastline of the main islands see the most rain. The mountainous interiors are often enveloped in low cloud giving it a mystical feel. The best time to travel to Samoa is April - October during dry season.
We Price Match (And its easy)
If you find a cheaper price after booking look for 'Found this room cheaper elsewhere?' on your confirmation page to request a price match and see price match terms.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz