Samoa on Sale
Why you should visit Samoa
Located on the Pacific 'Ring of Fire', Samoa's stunning landscape is the result of ancient volanic activity. Think wavy coral, lava chutes, waterfalls, blue lagoons, surf beaches, blow holes and rainforests. Add to that: sensational seafood, proud 'warrior' locals, a laidback lifestyle and not-too-touristy vibe. Our Tip: Watch a traditional tattooing session. It'll make your eyes water!
When's the best time to go to Samoa?
Although it has two distinct seasons - wet/dry - Samoa is relatively hot and humid all year round. The southern coastline of the main islands see the most rain. The mountainous interiors are often enveloped in low cloud giving it a mystical feel. The best time to travel to Samoa is April - October during dry season.
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
When is the best time to book? You can relax with
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If we see what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money! We save customers money every day on their hotel bookings.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 850,000+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ If the price drops after you book we let you know!
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz