Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewSituated on a hilltop amidst peaceful greenery, Mesra Hotel is located in central Samarinda, the capital of East Kalimantan. It offers 5 food and beverage options, an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi access.Classic air-conditioned rooms feature cable and satellite TV, minibar and a work desk. The en suite bathroom offers a bath and shower with hot water.Mesra Business and Resort Hotel's restaurants serve a variety of local and western dishes. The smoke-free Segiri Coffee Shop and Pendopo Restaurant, are both 24-hours.Guests can boost their energy levels with a work-out at the fitness centre or with a game of tennis. There is also a spa and sauna facilities to relax. Guest services include laundry, a business centre and city tour arrangements.Mesra Resort Hotel is a 10-minute drive from Temindung Domestic Airport and a 2-hour drive from Sepinggan International Airport. A 5-minute walk away from Plaza Mulia Shopping Centre, it is a 30-minute drive from tourist attractions, such as Mulawarman Museum Historical Kutai Sultan Palace.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz