Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewSituated in Sabie, 8 km from Vertroosting Nature Reserve, Big 5 Guest House features accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, a bar and a shared lounge. 1.2 km from Sabie Falls and 11 km from Lone Creek Falls, the property provides a garden and barbecue facilities. The accommodation offers karaoke and a shared kitchen.The rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the guest house, rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests at Big 5 Guest House can enjoy a Full English/Irish breakfast.You can play darts at the accommodation.Start of Hartebeesvlakte State Forest is 17 km from Big 5 Guest House, while Viewpoint - Waterfall is 5 km from the property. The nearest airport is Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, 46 km from the guest house.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Winter School Holidays in Australia
All east coast states of Australia are on holidays at the same time. ACT, QLD, NSW and Vic school holidays are from Sat 26 June to Sun 11 July.
West coast Australia (being WA and SA) is on holidays one week after the east coast states from Sat 3 July to Sun 18 July. NT is doing it's own thing, probably because it's dry season, and is on holidays from 26 June to 19 July.
To get the best deals and availability, east coasters would probably be best served travelling west for that first week and west coasters could travel east for the last week.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz