Rugby World Cup New Zealand 2011
The Rugby World Cup 2011 will be held in New Zealand from 9th September to 23rd October 2011. Games will be held in 12 host citiies throughout both the North and South Islands of New Zealand. Teams will be hosted across New Zealand in these 12 host cities plus another 10 cities, to give as many communities as possible the opportunity to experience this international event.
Due to the devastating Earthquake in Christchurch in February 2011, Rugby New Zealand has reallocated all the scheduled Christchurch matches. Of the five matches, the three pool matches will remain in the South Island and be played at Dunedin, Nelson and Invercargill. The two quarter-finals will be played in Auckland at Eden Park.
- Whangerei - is 160km north of Auckland. Games will be held at the Northland Events Centre. View our full range of Whangerei Hotels.
- Auckland - New Zealand's biggest city. Games will be held at Eden Park and North Harbour Stadiums. View our full range of Auckland Hotels.
- Hamilton - is a 2 hour drive south of Auckland. Games will be held at Waikato Stadium. View our full range of Hamilton Hotels.
- Rotorua - is a major inland city on the southern shores of Lake Rotorua. Games will be held at Rotorua International Stadium. Click to view our full range of Rotorua Hotels.
- New Plymouth - is a modern city on the west coast of the North Island half way between Auckland and Welllington. Games will be held at Stadium Taranaki. Click to view our full range of New Plymouth Hotels.
- Napier - this Art Deco city lies on the east coast of the North Island around 300km northeast of Wellington. Games will be held at McLean Park. Click to view our full range of Napier Hotels.
- Palmerston North is located halfway between Taupo and Wellington, in the central North Island. Games will be held at Arena Manawatu. Click to view our full range of Palmerston North Hotels.
- Wellington - is New Zealand's capital city located on the harbour of the southern tip of the North Island. Games will be held at Wellington Regional Stadium. Click to view our full range of Wellington Hotels.
- Nelson - is located at the tip of the South Island. Games will be held at Trafalgar Park. Click to view our full range of Nelson Hotels.
- Christchurch - is New Zealand's second largest city, and the largest in the South Island. Due to the devastating Earthquake in Christchurch in February 2011, Rugby New Zealand has reallocated all the scheduled Christchurch matches.
- Dunedin - is situated on the south east coast of the South Island. Games will be held at Carisbrook Stadium. Click to view our full range of Dunedin Hotels.
- Invercargill - lies at the foot of the south Island. Games will be held at the Rugby Park Stadium. Click to view our full range of Invercargill Hotels.
!Please enter check-in date
We would love to hear your hotel suggestions or new list ideas
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz