Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewYou'll be centrally located in Rotorua with a stay at Regent of Rotorua Boutique Hotel & Spa, minutes from Rotorua Hospital and Tamaki Maori Village. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Kuirau Park and Rotorua Arts Village.
RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium AmenitiesTake advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including hot springs, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
DiningGrab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a pool view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz