Chicago Hotel Accommodation - Chicago
Here is a quick summary of the type of hotels and accommodation you will find in Chicago.
If you are looking for something eclectic, smaller or quaint there are 1 boutique hotels in Chicago. 2 ever popular 4 star hotels for business or pleasure, and 3 star hotels providing everything for the budget conscious.
If you are visiting Chicago for a business trip you may be interested in the 2 Chicago hotels with conference facilities. 4 Chicago hotels have parking. And getting to and from the airport is made easier by the 1 hotels with an airport shuttle.
Situated in a historic French Beaux-Arts building, this 4-star Chicago Loop hotel features a tapas restaurant and stylish rooms with 50-inch LCD TVs. Grant Park is across the street and Millennium Par...more
Situated inside the historic CIBC Theatre in the Loop, this hotel is located in downtown Chicago’s Theatre District and offers complimentary hot breakfast and comfortable rooms with free WiFi.Every ro...more
This 4-star boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown Chicago's River North neighborhood. The eco-friendly hotel offers an indoor pool and sundeck, in-room spa services and an evening wine re...more
Ohio House Motel is conveniently located in downtown Chicago, 1.5 miles from Navy Pier and 2.4 miles from Shedd Aquarium. The comfortable motel offers free parking and free WiFi.The air-conditioned ro...more
Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Not what you were looking for?
Try a different search here
!Please enter check-in date
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz