Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewFeaturing 2 large terraces with a swimming pool and views of the city, Veneto offers self-catering accommodation with free WiFi and parquet floors. The entrance to Villa Borghese gardens is 250 metres away, while Barberini Metro is 15 minutes’ walk away.Set in a 19th-Century historical building, this air-conditioned apartment has a living room with park views, a satellite flat-screen TV with DVD player and washing machine. It also comes with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher.A welcome basket with a bottle of wine, fruit and breakfast ingredients is provided upon arrival. One of the terraces comes with a ping pong table.The Spanish Steps are 1.3 km from Veneto. Chic Via Veneto is just 300 metres away.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz